Subject: Kindest Attention jov
From: ephbMr. Jin Chang
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:44:14 +0200

Dear friend,

I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence I have for you, your Company and God 
irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the business I am 
about to introduce to you,I want to remain positive having the faith, the will and convincing myself that 
you will be interested and capable to do business with me.This business proposal I wish to intimate you 
with is of mutual benefit and its success is entirely based on mutual trust,cooperation and a high level of 
confidentiality as regard this transaction.

My name is Mr.Jin Chang .The kind of the relationship and the confidential nature makes it imperative for 
me to contact you directly by email. A German, Late Estate Magnate Mr.Andreas Schranner, a majority 
stake holder in Korean Real Estate Coy ,until his death years ago in 25th July,2000 CONCORDE plane 
clash [FlightAF4590]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm>),There is a fixed deposit of 
US$48,000,000.00 (Fourty Eight Million United States Dollars)made in a Korea bank since 1998 which is 
eight years now and since then no claim or withdrawal have been made on that deposit.Fortunately, I 
have been the person in charge of this deposit from the day of deposit to date. This great late Estate 
Magnate died without a written or oral 'WILL' attached to the account with respect to his investment in 
Korea Real Estate Company. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of 
his next of kin. Rapidly, I took the precaution of converting this funds worth US$48,000,000.00 Dollars to 
the [open secure progamme] and deposited it with OPEN BENEFICARY-which allows anybody or person 
that has accurate information to the deposit can lay claim to it.

As a proposed partner i must confide in you immensely ,therefore to use my position to move this money 
outside Korea through dedicated bank in Europe to your designated account with consolidated 
arrangement. It can be transferred to your custody if you are willing and assure me of your ability to 
handle such a sum and honesty that I will not be cheated out when the money comes into your account.I 
am willing to let you keep 20% of this fund for your assistance.Indicate your willingness by return email.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Jin